Monday, September 21, 2009

Not much to write about with our adoption right now. We have all of our paperwork turned in for our home study and it appears that it is OK because we haven't had anyone call us and make us do anything over yet. We have been assigned our case workers from both agencies. That is good. I am learning patience if anything right now. I have to remember this is God's timing, not mine. We are trying to prepare the kids for what is to come. It is hard when we don't even know what is going to happen. I am praying that it will be a smooth transition and the adjustment period will go without incident. Right now Sam and Erin are fighting instead of going to sleep. One more episode and Sam goes in his room all by himself. That is usually when Erin has a melt down even though she was the one complaining about being bothered by her brother. Kids! I love them, really! I am hoping for a day at Mother's Day Out tomorrow that goes without incident. Maybe, just maybe. I am really tired today and I have 4 days worth of BSF to do before Wednesday. Where did the week go? Can somebody say K-I-D-S?

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Cape Girardeau, Missouri, United States
I have the most wonderful husband in the world. He treats me like a queen everyday. I know that his loving devotion comes from the knowledge, understanding and wisdom from God's Holy Bible. He knows his role as husband and it is to love me as Christ loves the church. Marraige seems to work just perfectly when each person in the family knows their godly roles. I respect my husband greatly and he makes all decisions in the home after much prayer, Bible reading and seeking godly council from other true believers. Decisions in our house are made very peacefully. How refreshing is God's Word!

Followers