Friday, January 8, 2010

Things are progressing right along. The paperwork for our dossier was surprisingly easy. I would guess that it isn't over because it was too easy! Our papers were sent to Russia this past Monday January 4th. We also sent 3 checks to the adoption agency and the envelope got completely ripped and so did the checks. I suppose that bought us some time but they added another check on top of it so we will now officially have to borrow from our credit line. That is ok, we have it for a reason! I am starting to get excited because I know that we could possibly be registered soon and have a referral before you know it. I am praying for twins. Wouldn't that be awesome? I dream about what they might look like. I wonder if they will have blond hair and blue eyes or be totally unexpected? I also wonder if they will be really tall when they grow up and tower over me? Ha Ha, that doesn't take much anyway! Well, just wanted to post an update. Write more soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Cape Girardeau, Missouri, United States
I have the most wonderful husband in the world. He treats me like a queen everyday. I know that his loving devotion comes from the knowledge, understanding and wisdom from God's Holy Bible. He knows his role as husband and it is to love me as Christ loves the church. Marraige seems to work just perfectly when each person in the family knows their godly roles. I respect my husband greatly and he makes all decisions in the home after much prayer, Bible reading and seeking godly council from other true believers. Decisions in our house are made very peacefully. How refreshing is God's Word!

Followers