Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Where is all the time?


God gave each of us the time we need to fulfill what He wanted us to accomplish. Have you ever though about that? Each person has just what they need and no more. Well, today I must say that time over the past 2 days has worn me out! I keep thinking, how am I going to get all this done in 60 days or less. Sure most of it can be done but what about the forms from the doctors, LABS, ect. Do they ever get anywhere on time? (LOL) I am just a bit tired because school is starting this week as well. More forms to fill out again! I LOVE ? FORMS!!?!! We are making some progress. I keep getting images in my mind about what these children will look like? Will they look like me and Dan? Will they look more Asian?, Mediteranean? Russia is a massive place and we don't know which area we will be going. Whatever the picture shows, they are ours because God said so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Cape Girardeau, Missouri, United States
I have the most wonderful husband in the world. He treats me like a queen everyday. I know that his loving devotion comes from the knowledge, understanding and wisdom from God's Holy Bible. He knows his role as husband and it is to love me as Christ loves the church. Marraige seems to work just perfectly when each person in the family knows their godly roles. I respect my husband greatly and he makes all decisions in the home after much prayer, Bible reading and seeking godly council from other true believers. Decisions in our house are made very peacefully. How refreshing is God's Word!

Followers